The Liquid Gears platform is a one-stop solution for content creation, management, and distribution. Leverage the platform to deliver personalised omnichannel content via a flexible cross-platform app framework, web, print and more.
Structure, create, edit, integrate, and deliver optimised content from a single source across multiple channels with on-the-fly styling, versioning, and end-point variations.
Carbon Editor is designed to fit within existing content creation and publishing workflows with support for content created both within the platform, or imported via XML or RSS feeds, and exports possible to a range of destinations , including InDesign, PDF, HTML and more.
With Carbon Editor, you can:
- Import content in XML
- Organise your content to a granular level into spaces, categories, documents, pages, sections and fields
- Create brand new content with a powerful editing interface
- Add metadata to your documents and pages
- Export to multiple formats and external systems, including Ubiquity Dashboard
For more details, take an in depth look at Carbon Editor.
Ubiquity Dashboard offers app and user management coupled with segmented communication and personalised content delivery to individuals and groups.
While content can be directly ingested from Carbon Editor exports, Ubiquity Dashboard also has the ability to work as an independent platform component by importing content as HTML or PDF, manual or programmatically, thanks to its API.
With Ubiquity Dashboard, you can:
- Import documents straight from Carbon Editor or by uploading it as HTML or PDF
- Organise your documents into categories
- Manage your app users and set permissions on which documents they can see
- Send push notifications to App Users or App User Groups to keep them engaged and inform them of newly available content
- View and download analytics reports to monitor how your app and content is performing
For more details, take an in depth look at Ubiquity Dashboard.
Mobile & Web Apps
Make sure your customers can access your solution whenever and wherever, from their pocket or their desktop. Create mobile apps for iOS & Android, with the option of adding desktop web apps for any web browser.
Rapidly create or repurpose Integrated Web Apps to build the experience you want and to ensure consistency for your app users no matter which OS or device they use.
For more details, take an in depth look at Mobile & Web Apps.
Associated Technologies and Features
The Liquid Gears platform incorporates many technologies designed to help you deliver a full-feature solution. Most of these features, such as internalisation support, are present in various forms across multiple products to help you cover the entire spectrum of the solution.
Here is a brief list of these technologies and features, click on their name to get a more in depth look at their capabilities:
- Integrated Web Apps: Build the main part of your apps using our open source framework. Leverage Integrated Web Apps to reuse entire portions of apps between solutions, code your apps once and deliver cross-platform experiences.
- Atomica UI System: Leverage a powerful user interface toolkit to build Integrated Web Apps that look and feel consistent whilst remaining branded and customisable.
- BI-lytics Metrics: Enhance your business intelligence by collecting metrics and generating reports on how your users use your apps.
- Fluidity Metadata: Add metadata to your documents and pages and use it to manage content permissions or to inform your analytics.
- Admin Dashboard: Provide staff with an administration interface, providing them with an overview of the app users, the content they see and a tool to manage communications.
- Scitus Rules Engine: Dynamically group your app users according to their profile information and use these groups to intelligently manage your communications.
- Private Information Provider: Deliver three-party solutions with private information, including medical data, transiting straight from your backend to the user on the back of an architecture with strong authentication and authorisation.
- Synapsis Integrations: APIs. Everywhere. Integrate Carbon Editor, Ubiquity Dashboard, Mobile & Web Apps, Private Information Provider and other features with your own products and systems, whether your run them internally or via a third-party.
- Transica Framework: engage multicultural audiences with workflows supporting the creation of internationalised content in Carbon Editor and fully translated and localised Mobile and Web apps.
- Custom features: Engage Liquid State to build custom features that will help take your solution to the next level.